TradeTang offers you the high quality jazz guitar
Image-Line Release FL Studio 10.5 (Beta)
Image-Line are continuing to rapidly improve the already impressive FL Studio DAW, with the download available for free to registered users for testing. It’s a beta, so whilst there are numerous new features added, it may not be quite a stable as the production version which will follow. I remember buying Fruity Loops back when it was shareware software over a decade ago…
Notable changes in FL Studio 10.5 (Beta) include:
- Performance Mode - Trigger Clips using your mouse, touch screen, typing keyboard or MIDI controller.
- New controllers supported - APC20/40, Launchpad, Block, MASCHINE / MASCHINE MIKRO, padKONTROL
- Unique controller MIDI input port - Controllers can now be assigned unique input & output ports for feedback.
- Linking includes MIDI input port - Links now use MIDI input ports to avoid conflict between controllers
- New Content Library – The content library has received a complete overhaul based on user input.
- Options > Project general settings > Play truncated notes in clips – Restores notes overlapping slice points in Pattern Clips.
- Horizontal/Vertical movement locking – Shift (horizontal lock) & Ctrl (vertical lock) when moving items.
- Piano roll click & hold functions – Glue notes, Mouse wheel velocity change, Mouse wheel tool select.
- Piano roll - Brush tool: Monophonic step mode (hold shift for old behavior). Chop chords: Strum & Articulate tools.
- Improved Tap Tempo & Fine control - Updated algorithm + nudge control for Performance Mode.
- Instrument Channels - Ctrl+mouse wheel on Channel button to change the mixer track.
- Stay open sub-menus – Right click to check several menu items without closing them.
- Plugin Picker - Start typing plugin names to highlight entries.
- Right-click data enter – Most controls now allow a Right-click option to type in values.